Old Bridge

Old Bridge, New Jersey Personal Injury & Criminal Defense Lawyer

Representing clients facing personal injury & criminal matters

The Law Office of Andrew S. Maze, Esq. has been serving Old Bridge, Middlesex County, Union County and Monmouth County for over 25 years. Our firm is located in Woodbridge, New Jersey and prides itself on strong representation of clients who require assistance in personal injury and criminal legal matters. Our Woodbridge office handles personal injury cases that may include motor vehicle accidents, uninsured motorists, slip and falls and accidents that happen at work. Some of the criminal matters that we are experienced in handling include DUI’s, drug charges, traffic tickets, restraining orders and matters of domestic violence.

Old Bridge New Jersey

Clients who live in Old Bridge, New Jersey, located in Middlesex County have been served by the Law Office of Andrew S. Maze, Esq. for both personal injury and criminal cases over the last 25 years. Old Bridge Township has been frequently named one of the best places to live in the United States, as it is in close proximity to several larger metropolitan areas such as Newark and New York City as well as a more relaxed setting on the Jersey Shore. The township was once known for it’s farmland and clay industry, but as it’s population continues to grow, it is seen as a great place to raise a family.

Traveling from Old Bridge to The Law Office of Andrew S. Maze, Esq.

The Law Office of Andrew S. Maze, Esq. is conveniently located less than 15 miles from Old Bridge, New Jersey. Our office is located at 313 Amboy Avenue in Woodbridge, New Jersey, just off the New Jersey Turnpike and close to the Garden State Parkway. Old Bridge residents with a potential personal injury claim or a criminal law matter are encouraged to seek experienced legal counsel with The Law Office of Andrew S. Maze. If you cannot come to our Woodbridge location due to your personal injury, we would be happy to come to you for a free consultation to make sure your case is filed as soon as possible.