Monmouth County

Monmouth County, NJ Personal Injury & Criminal Law Attorney

The Law Office of Andrew S. Maze, Esq. has served Monmouth County, Union County, and Middlesex County for over 25 years. Our firm is experienced in handling personal injury and criminal law cases and is proud to represent our New Jersey clients in these matters. Some of the personal injury matters that we have experience in handling include slip and fall accidents, motor vehicle accidents, workers’ compensation and auto accidents with uninsured/underinsured drivers. Our firm also has experience in handling criminal law matters such as drug possession/distribution charges, driving under the influence, general traffic tickets, domestic violence and restraining orders.

Monmouth County, NJ

The Law Office of Andrew S. Maze, Esq. is happy to represent clients from Monmouth County, New Jersey. Monmouth County is located in central New Jersey, and is most often known as the home of many popular beaches along the Jersey Shore, including Asbury Park, Bradley Beach, Long Branch, Middletown and Ocean Township.  The Law Office of Andrew S. Maze, Esq. often represents clients in Freehold Township and Middletown Township. Both buses and trains from the New Jersey Transit run through much of Monmouth County, bringing passengers to the New York Metropolitan Area, Newark, Philadelphia, etc.

Our firm serves these areas in Monmouth County:

Long Branch
Colts Neck
Fair Haven

Traveling from Monmouth County to Our Woodbridge Office

The Law Office of Andrew S. Maze, Esq. is located at 313 Amboy Avenue in Woodbridge Township, New Jersey. Depending on where you are in Monmouth County, you can likely take the Garden State Parkway to our office. If you cannot come to our office as a result of your personal injuries, we may be able to arrange to come to your home or hospital room. It is important for us to begin your case as soon as possible in order to start the investigation into your claim and obtain the compensation that you are entitled to. if you need our help, contact our office today.