What do I Need to Prove When I Get Hurt in a Trip and Fall Accident?

  • You have to prove that the owner of the property you were injured on was negligent in keeping their property safe.
  • If you can prove there were unsafe conditions, you can recover for your damages.
  • These include injuries, lost wages, pain and suffering and medical bills.