Who Pays My Medical Bills When I Am Injured in a Trip and Fall Accident?

  • Medical bills for trip or slip and fall accidents are generally paid by your own health insurance in New Jersey.
  • The property owner may have a provision that can cover some of your medical expenses called Med Pay.
  • However, the first line of payment is always through your own health insurance company.